Monday, June 29, 2009

..with an intent to treat..

Being a dentist pain clinician in the mid-west, I have the opportunity to help and guide several of my patients suffering in silence with their TMJ disorders. It amazes me how,even in this day and age of technology and internet there is so much resistance in acknowledging these disorders even within the medical community. This I believe has paved the way to loads of non-standardized, non-authenticated misinformation that is out there about TMJ disorders. With this blog, I'm hoping to provide my friends and readers in this community, some support, some answers about TMJ disorders and do so in an evidence based manner.  With this blog, I'm hoping to provide a reliable resource for people in pain as well as those who are seeking answers for their loved ones in pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment